Announcing the 3rd Annual PureBond Quality Awards!
February 24, 2014 by CFP Wood
Columbia Forest Products and the PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN) proudly announce the 3rd Annual PureBond Quality Awards!
Here is how it works:
PFN members in good standing can compete in any of the four categories. Each participant may provide an entry in each of the categories:
- Kitchen – Residential
- Bath – Residential
- Residential Other (furniture, built-ins, etc.)
- Commercial (any application)
Columbia will award Visa Gift cards to the top three participants in each category in the amounts of:
- 1st Place – $1,000
- 2nd Place – $400
- 3rd Place – $200
Winners will also be featured on our websites for a year and be promoted through our press releases and social media outlets. In addition, all winners will receive a plaque and a PureBond Quality Award Winner badge to place on their website and social media platforms.
- A paragraph about their shop and history.
- A paragraph about the job submitted, date of installation and the PureBond product used.
- A paragraph about how PureBond plywood met the needs of the client (No VOC’s, made in America, all wood construction.)
- A minimum of 2 – maximum of 6 – pictures of the job submitted (high-quality, hi-res digital images of at least 800 x 600 pixels in JPG, TIF, or EPS format.)
- Limited to one submission per category.
- Must be a member of the PureBond Fabricator Network . Click here for more information on joining.
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges TBD in the near future!
Contest runs from March 1 to May 31, 2014
Email project images to:
Subject: 2014 PureBond Quality Awards